giovedì 3 aprile 2008

new skype exchange

Last wednsday  I did my third skype exchange with my peer Ashlee again.
First of all let me say that,as always, this is a very interesting and amazing experience that  I would like to repeat almost everyday!!!!! We have the possbilty to improve our language and that's just fantastic!

We talked about different topics this time: we talked about the future, about politcs(the main topic in both our countries in this period), universty and so on.
About the future she asked me what   I really would like to do after get graduated and what are the real job's opportunties  I have with my Diploma here  in Italy.  I tried to explain her that after get graduated it is supposed to become "interpreter"  but I don't really feel to become interpreter and that I just hope to work as airplane hostess or I hope to open a travel agency.She told me that for her is different because after gettng graduated she has real interestng job opportunites whitout doing any other higher course to specialize herself in archeology.After all we are talking about Amerca!!!The big dream of everybody! the country that gave to Italians a lot of oportunites to get success and a job in a very sad and tragic period of our past history.I said her that she's just lucky to live there!!!!

About politics we discussed mainly about our own politcal views and the differences between the Amercan and Italian electoral systems.
Ashlee asked me what's happening in Italy in ths period and I really didn't know where I could start from!!!!!It's really a mass Italy now!!!
First of all I tried to explain her the reason of Prodi's government failing: I said her that Prodi's government failed because it didn't get its aims hence it didn't get the trust by both the Camera and the Senato.That's why we  have electoral campaign again.
Then she asked me something about Berlusconi and  I tried to explain in brief who is he and how he worked during his past government.His government   went on until the end of his normal period of stay without creating any kind of tragic and drammatc situation like Prodi has just done it.
Then I asked her what she thinks about American electoral campaign. She tried to figure me out how are the aims of Amercan candidates and in the end she told me that she will vote for Obama.She thinks that he could be the only good representative candidate of America:he is really democratic in his thoughts and in his aims.
After this we talked again about University and we both agreed with the fact that we are living a very stressful period because of the exams but that we are happy  talking each other because like this we linked two far worlds just with a call!!!!!






g in tali

Nessun commento: