venerdì 11 aprile 2008

skype exchange.......

My skype exchange is successfull going on!!!! This time I spoke with Ashelee and Elisa as well since last time I spoke alone with Ashlee...so most of all we spoke again about the same things we discussed last wednsday....but a little bit detailed this time.
We spoke about politics, and Ashlee tried to point us out the reason why she's going to vote for Obama....democratic valus, new face, no war...and so on.....then she explained us that in her opinion, the system of the " winner takes all" is not fair, because this system doesn't garantee en equal political rapresentation of everybody.
After She asked us our political preferences and, since me and elisa disagreed about our own political opinions, and we tried to explain Ashlee the reason why each of us is going to vote for one side or for the other one.However, after having said her that I'm not going to vote, she was surprised.I explained her that I really would like to vote, but that I have some " Technical problems" in doing it: i'm obliged to come back home that is in the south of Italy and to vote only in my electoral college....she was surprised because in America, even if you are in another part of the States, you can easly vote by getting an electoral card wherever you are...so this garantees to everybody the opportunity to vote. In my case I cannot vote here in Padova because I need this special electoral schedule that I just can get in my village municipality.
Pity....because I really want to vote and to express finally my political opinion....
We'll see what we'll happen!!!

see u

Nessun commento: